Thursday, December 22, 2005

What is it that i fear the most?

Hi!just had this incessant urge to talk to some one but all my so-called good friends are busy with no time for me. So I am doing the next best possible thing
Q: What is the root cause of sorrow?
A: Desire
Sahi jawab!!!!…aur aap jeete hain…..well nothing ….not even a teeny meeny amount of respect because he said it was a mugged answer.

WHAT IS IT THAT I FEAR THE MOST?

CB asked this question and got me thinking…loss of loved ones, failed dreams, fear of the unknown.
Did you ever want some thing bad enough to risk everything…just to realize you would never get it?
Well you can say that atleast you tried and its better to try and fail than never to have tried at all…..but deep inside, your heart still burns for it and you pray for one little chance to have that feeling... of how it feels to have it.

What happens when your dreams don’t come true?
Do you stop dreaming? No of course not!…but some where down the line you stop believing in them. You stop believing even in the possibility of them coming to life. Happens to all…right?

“Lehron ke saath to koi bhi tair leta hain,
Par asli insaan who hai jo lehron ko cheer kar aage badhta hain”
Sounds more like the definition of Mosses crossing the red sea than a common man trying to dodge the puddles on the road.
So coming back to the question. I fear loneliness, failure or rather loneliness that follows a major failure. Trust me, I have an authority on this one. It’s like “been there, done that, slept through most of it” kinda situation…and quite literally too!! Someone once said to me “Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan.” And it struck me like a bolt! I don’t want to be orphaned even though it means having those people around who are just ‘sukh ke saathi’ and ‘dukh me koi nahi’! One would ask, “why do you want those people who you know are not gonna be there when you need them?” And I would say, “because it feels good to be loved that’s why.” Lame, I know, but that’s me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whether a person realizes it or not, but deep down every single person fears loneliness.

    ReplyDelete