Sunday, November 09, 2008

Comments on Life etc..

Okay! After overcoming my "Why me? " syndrome, I just realised that I am really not all that weird as I made myself out to be in the earlier post :D Just for the record, I have been in a slightly better mood ever since I wrote that post. May be that is got something to do with the proverbial ' getting the load off my shoulder'. Yeah, so soon after this off-loading bit happened, I receive not a single comment, to my utter dismay :( ( My fans!! Where art thou? You not being paid enough ;)) but not one but two mails :) which more than made up for the loss!! ( You random reader, post a comment!)

I am posting them below, just as they are..and yes, thanks to both Viraj (in voilet) and Abhijit (in green) for making the effort :)

"Nice choice of words, for starters... Very well written post

I guess ur point is "One needs to change his approach if others do not respond to ur behaviour".. Seems the right way to go.. Though I guess the trick is in only changing that little bit, so that its not entirely unlike you.. for otherwise it would be very difficult for you too.. the end is important, but beyond a limit, so are the means to achieve it..

About the change(s) in you, I guess I had warned you about that the last time we met before u left for MICA.. Yet, dont worry too much, most of the decisions / changes in behaviour which are based on ur frame of mind at tht time would not last in the long run. Only those would prevail where you are convinced a change would help ur cause... The best part is this process goes unnoticed mostly, until sm1 like u posts up a past like this one.. :-)

Bottomline: Dont think too much - keep faith in yourself that you would do the right things on most occasions... and Just enjoy!!"

Cheers,
Viraj.

"Hi,

I read new post on your blog. I was not sure if it was ok with you for me to comment on it. So I thought to write you.
This is just something which immediately came to my mind after reading this..
If you have changed as you have said..."It will be nice to meet changed Rutuja Shinde..."

About the second change you said...about maturity....

Somehow I am feeling the same... sometimes it becomes hard to believe that I am just 22 (soon will be 23) ...
I don't know why and from where this feeling of "maturity" is coming... feels like 25-26....
I have lost child and youth both in me...

Anyways...my intention was not to make you listen all this crap...but just to share the feeling that I am going through kind of same situation...

You must be doing well with your studies..
Take care...

Bye, "

Abhijit

These 2 mails definitely made me feel better. Kinda reinstated my belief in that almost biblical saying, "Dont fret! There's always someone in a deeper shit than you" :)

Have a nice day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment