Thursday, December 11, 2008

That thing called LOU!! :P

A few random thoughts about that thing called 'love' :) and yes, to reiterate the fact that I am an MBA student, let me just say that bullet points have become a way of life :D

  • I once read an article which said that love never exists between equals. One is always the lover and the other, the loved one. Not that the loved one doesn't love back, but it’s just a different kind of love. Phew! 6 different versions of the word 'love' in the last 3 lines. If only love was so easily available :|

  • Romantic comedy has always been my favourite genre of movies. Yes, I have been a big-time sucker for all that on-screen 'skip-a-heart-beat', totally 'awwww!’ mushy dialogues! Haii!! If only the guys these days took classes for screenplay ;)

  • When people change, how can you expect love to be the same? I hope to find answer to this one before it’s too late!! :D

  • Why is love so habit-forming? Even addictive?? And while you answer that, please leave the address of its local rehab centre :P

No comments:

Post a Comment