Saturday, February 21, 2009

Taddaaa!!!

So finally my blog gets a new avatar. After having changed more templates than publishing posts, I realised that I was fed up of the regular templates offered by blogspot. After much secondary research, I landed on a few sites that would help out this damsel in distress.
For those who came in late (in my life), yours truly is self-proclaimed and much acclaimed technically-challenged entity. Given a chance, I would bring back the golden days of type-writers and telegrams. I prefer a life which is simple and comes without a user manual. I have been much derided by close ones for this who fail to see my point that life can be equally good, even better without beeps, spams, blue screens and virus :|
Anyways.
After a big help from Nisha (aakhir work-ex kaam aa hi gaya :P) to fight maaro the html code, the results are there for all to see. Doesnt it look gorgeous? Its cute no? Leave a comment..the blog would feel so nice ;)

3 comments:

  1. Lai bhari ahe template madam....

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice colors n nice new look... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey y dont u remove this word verification. It is annoying while commenting.

    ReplyDelete