Saturday, May 09, 2009

Snippets..the good, the bad and the ugly.

THE GOOD:
The much-awaited Yahoo! goodies have finally made an appearance.
A Yahoo! bag, a few Purple pens and a Yahoo! diary.
Do not question my mental state, yes, any free stuff still excites me enough to blog about it!
The best one so far - My very own, very first Business Card!! Two boxful of them!! The joy of seeing my name on a company card (ahem, a c/o with great brand equity, if I may add) was incomparable. Some higher intelligence tells me that more than clients, its my relatives who are gonna see more of those of cards.

THE BAD:
In other news, life has become mechanical.
Get up, get dressed, go to work, work, come home, have dinner, sleep - are the only commands running my life these days. To add to it, weekends are even worse. Any suggestions for getting back some fun?

THE UGLY:
This is very difficult for me to put in words. Last week saw the end of a 2 year relationship that I was in..tears, memories and broken hearts..the whole gamut of emotions to add to it - anger, hatred, dejection, sympathy, love and loads of numbness.

Friends are our greatest support system - I realised once again. What needs to be realised is 'I am my own best friend!' :|

3 comments:

  1. "To add to it, weekends are even worse. "
    U r in mumbai, right? Still ur weekends r worse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..school friends busy with MBBS internships, Infy trainings in Mysore and jobs in god-forsaken places of this country and college friends all in USA..i know, these may sound as excuses..but life ka meter down hai filhaal :|

    ReplyDelete