Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Life's a bitch

How do you tell someone that you are sorry? How do you tell someone that if it were possible, you would bundle up all their sorrows, tie them tightly, lock them up in a trunk and bury them into the deep end of the ocean? How do you face someone whom you have erred several times, who trusted you each time only to be hurt all over again? How do tell that to someone who tops your list of favourite people?

**************************************************************************************
Life as its called, seems to be pretty much cross with me. She (yeah, it must be a 'she'..I have never got along well with most of the girls) corners me, confronts me and when I retaliate, seems to laugh back mockingly. The bitch. Innocently prances around in front of me..making me want to be good to her..telling me how I would be some much better off, if only I got along well with here. And then, just when I try to be friends with her..she sniggers and snides, and smirkingly tells me that shes much too dainty to be buddy-buddy with me.

**************************************************************************************
Edit: Err..I guess I am the bitch :D

I published the above post and re-read it. Something felt wrong. Outright foolish. I so smartly blamed this entity called 'life' with my mistakes and missed out opportunities ? When will I finally learn, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Not very difficult - say sorry, let everything out - all the feelings and stuff, and keep the faith that things will work out... that everything happens for a reason, and happens for the best, in some way or the other... So if you dont see the good out of something as yet.. its highly likely that u will realize it over time.. :-)

    ReplyDelete