Friday, January 23, 2009

How I wish...

I wish I could cry
as loud as a child
show pain and anger
be hurt and wild

I wish I could laugh
like a rollicking baby
my tummy would ache
and a tear-drop maybe

I wish I could envy
for chocolates & fairy-frocks
wish for candies & ribbons
and Cinderella's golden locks

I wish I could be curious
about earthworms and butterflies
airplanes and neon lights
and that lone eagle in night skies

I wish I could be enthralled
by the wonder of Nature
the dazzling sunset, the carpet of stars
the ice-caped peaks, the innocent hope of future

I wish I could fear
like mothers, for their sons
the dark, the unknown
and your own actions

I wish I could love
with such complete honesty
the sacrificing, the unconditional
lasting from yesterday, till eternity

2 comments:

  1. I dont know how you manage to come up with such stuff over and over again... But one thing for sure... its nice to see you blogging frequently again.. :-)

    ReplyDelete