Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's a bittersweet symphony!

Time: 8: 05 am

Place: Left side bed of Room 5, Parijat

Jinxie's status msg made me all senti :( It just said it all..'Its a bittersweet symphony'. Losing some dear friends, unsure of when shall I meet my Amaltas gang again and the realisation that one year of MICA is done with!! Too much this lil' brain of mine :( My room is a mess, bags and cartons strewn around. All my stuff lies around lazily waiting for me to pick them up. A WAC assignment is pending but what the heck! I will be leaving this campus in exactly 12 hours to come back after 3 months. But I shall be leaving behind my Amaltas gang forever.

Venu - I will miss his nakhras and witty one-liners. His simplicity and and expectation-less friendship..our late night walks, my junk food binges at midnight and mostly the fights! :P That Panda's assignment he did for me, the Puja decoration I did for him...Oh, how could I forget the ultimate torchure for him...Ranking the companies for my placements!! He laughed at my immaturity and I, at his senility :P (I mean, Paisa is imp for a lil' girl like me :D) It was this friendship with Venu which got me to know the rest of the gang.

Yajant - the righteous. the mature. The caring, responsible, hardworking backbone of MCSA, who does the work quietly and shies away from limelight. he s one of the much loved and respected guys on campus. The football and baddy champ! Ha thike na, ke IIM -A won all the matches agianst MICA, but Yajant you are still one of the best football players for me. The mindless flirting we shared, the unsaid understanding when someone trusts you and lets you be a part of their gang...thanks Yajant for all that. and yes, I still want to be introduced to your super-cool, army man, sports champ brother ;)

Pranav - yeh banda bada hi cool hai. I have never seen him hassled. Ekdum barf hai! Kuch bhi tension ho...assignments, placements, aive hi crib maarni ho toh this is your guy - and he has the same solution for every problem, 'Bas yaar, chill maar!' :) Level headed and mature - his room is the ultimate hangout place for everyone - esp Counter-strikers. During my placements he caught me a few times, when I had the expression of 'Doomsday today!!' and sat me down to give me a pep talk.

Mudili - yeh banda God hai MICA ka..log inki pooja karte hai. enuff said :P
Ok so here are few words to describe him - From the land of Rajnikant. Awesome disco dancer. His pelvic thrusts a la Mithunda have made the college crazzy!! Plays baddy really well, par mujhse court pe bhagne ke expectations rakhta hai (lolzz..) aur haar gaya toh bhadakta hai!! :X This guy certainly doesnt like losing! Dance, baddy and MR ka bada bhakt hai Mudili. A simple guy with loads of conviction!!

Faizee - His bike Quicksilver is the love of his life (atleast currently!)..He even keeps a birthday party for the bike with guests and cake n all! Met with a serious accident and half the girls in Parijat lost their sleep ;) But the way he overcame it..with an ever-smiling face and a super-cool mom, is really commendable. and just when you thought he can finally walk, he outperforms himself by riding a bike!! :X But his face said it all...a child was given back his favourite toy and is beaming with happiness!

Varun P Singh - The eternal flirt. Yeh banda har ladki se flirt kar sakta hai..faculty ya student. PGP1 ya PGP2..ok, PGP1 mein itni daal nahi gali teri...par koi nai, main hun naa ;) Mana ki kafi talented hai, par kabhi kaam karte dekha nahi maine ise. Padhai jaisi fizul ki cheezon main P Singh apna time waste nahi karte. MICA me yeh sirf khel-kud ke liye aaye and yes, he has excelled too.. The other best football player as well as TT champ. (The last I heard isne Basu ko haraya! yay!! :D) Varun has always helped me whenver I asked. He is someone who is always there for his friends.

Pooj Bhatter - And Finally!! Last and definitely not the least. The one person who took away the honour of being 'My Favourite Senior' !! The only gurl in this Amaltas gang, she takes the cake in having the right attitude and gentleness. she cares for the guys like no one else. She scolds, cribs, complaints and mostly yells at ultra-sonic pitch!! :P U just cant help but get used to her non-stop banter. She adopted me during MICANVAS when I lodged at her room. The late night chats, the sweet sharing of stories and the peals of laughter at some really silly joke, brought me and Pooja closer (err..as friends!) We share the same heart-throb - Nikhil Khoda ..and I know Pooja just went 'Hayye!!' on reading this :P A creative soul in more than one ways..Pooja was the reason I enjoyed MICA parties soo much. Dancing with the gang wouldnt have been half the fun, if it werent for Pooja!

Time now: 9.13

I dont believe I have been typing this for almost one hour..but just one hour for all those gushing memories of one entire year? :( I am so glad I met you guys..you taught me what magic a lil' fun, faith and friendship can make :)

Love you all,
Rutuja

4 comments:

  1. Tujhya gang ne vachala ka he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. Actually I havent even told them about this post, shall do that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oyeeeeeee.........good one...keep it up...but a small correction, i am not from land of Rajanikant.....(with angry looks....)....bye....all the best...keep in touch....---------The Mudili

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! THE Mudili blessed my blog by showering a comment :D
    Sorry for the error..but the 'larger-than-life' size poster of Rajnikant on your room wall confused me!!

    ReplyDelete