Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Poli-ticks!!:X

I am feeling pretty devilish right now. Hihihihehehhahaha !! Well you see..I have tricked someone. And it feels naaaice :D No, no..I am a kindred soul actually but I have to let out the devil in me sometime na.

Lemme explain. The Senior Placement Committee results are just out. And the one man the entire batch was rooting for didn't make it!! (Rahul Rajesh Bathija, you rock, come wat may!!) He was the backbone, clavicle, femur, humerus of the Junior PlaceComm and we came to blindly trust this Nestle IBP (Internal Brand Proprietor..duh!! People take some marketing course, will you.. our else our chatting ..err 'communicating' is gonna get increasingly difficult!) to paar karo our naiyya in this recession struck times. Life is anyway difficult, handing over my only chance of repaying the enormous student loan by getting a decent job after MBA to some foul-mouthed, jack-ass moron wasn't exactly my idea!! Our batch favourite Rahul aka Rony was a clear winner in terms of votes, but got rejected in the interviews (The probability of him not doing well in the interviews range from negative to zero). And now! After this setback, we are asked to gladly make our presence felt at a batch elections for SPAM - the Sports Committee!! :X Funny games, eh!

So when the karta-dharta mai-baap (MCSA..similar the General Secretary back in UD) of the batch started their regular routine of calling doors, banging people (Oops..Calling people, banging doors) I slyly waited till my roomie left the room and then switched off the lights!! See I am smart..that's why they took me at MICA :P No one came and banged on my door thereafter..shtoopidd phools!! Lolzz..they didnt even see that the door latch wasnt even..well, latched.

And now I sit here, in complete darkness, albeit the light from my lappie, and type out this post. It feels good not to participate in something you dont believe in. It feels good not being forced to vote for a bunch of free-riding goons who never turn up for group assignments but shamelessly campaign for you 'keemti' vote during elections. No wonder politics is so messed up in this country. The few good ones are removed like rotten fruits and the rotten ones are nurtured to spoil the basket. Hmmph!

4 comments:

  1. I dont think I got it - Rony, the batch favourite, didnt make it, and so also didnt the Junior PCom guy? And if thats the case, who did make it?

    Calling doors, banging ppl - I liked this part the most :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rony was part of Junior PlaceComm..he slogged hard, helped everyone and is cute (Thats an amazing CV point to be in PlaceComm) but inspite of all the mehnat..he didnt get elected for Senior committee..and some morons did.
    Get it? Ajunhi nahi kalla tar head to nearest river/lake/pond/puddle

    Oh wait! i remembered one naaice dialogue, "Chalnit paani gheun jeev de!!" Its been ages i said that!! :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Err.. Evdya 2 lines saathi evda motha post kashala? MBA zalyavar lok kontihi goshta kithi mothi karun sangtaat :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. change d color combo, for Christ's sake ! :P

    ReplyDelete