Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Heart-broken

Its official! Google devta is officially miffed at me :'(

First the randomness of gmail - no not in a metaphorical way.
Pings I never received, mails that came in hours later - and no, its not bad internet speed.

Then the blogger.com started playing truant...with the template designer being down for last two days. How is a girl supposed to 'get back' to her blogging? Especially after being told by an ardent follower that the existing template is hideous? Oh, and dont you point finger at me for the font size here. I tried.

I may have worked for Yahoo but I love you, Google. There. I said it.

And I did not cheat on you with this guy here. He was just a minor distraction - nothing more than a rebound relationship. You, on the other hand, are the one forever. The one who stays back even when the party is over. No, not the caterer asking for money. You know what I mean.

Sigh. Just come back.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gosh !! You are one crazy MICAn, Rutuja :D :D

    ReplyDelete